Our client is a fast growing, dynamic company with trusted well known brands. Medical products that healthcare professionals trust and that adds value to the patient.
Ultrasound Division: Sales & Applications Specialist Midrand
Radiography/Sonography qualification is required.
Gauteng region, with occasional country trips to Mpumalanga, North West and Limpopo when required.
Private sector & Government sector, Radiography practices, Hospitals, Gynecologists'
Areas of Responsibility
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the Ultrasound product range and services provided;
- Responsible for the sales of the Ultrasound products, including maintaining and growing existing business and expanding of sales within the assigned territory;
- Scheduling and attending appointments with existing and potential customers;
- Demonstrating products to Clinical personnel and providing on-going training and support to customers;
- Completion of weekly planner and activity report for submission to direct manager;
- Achieving Sales Targets;
- Responsible for networking with and development of relationships with new customers and managing existing customers;
- Correct Management of demo stock;
- Preparing and following up on quotations;
- Attending meetings, conferences and exhibitions as required promoting Ultrasound products and services;
- Analysing the market and providing business feedback by using all available support tools;
- General Administration associated with the position;
A Grade 12 certificate as a minimum requirement plus a Radiography/Sonography qualification is required.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to a local language;
- Radiography/Sonography background is required;
- Previous sales experience in a similar position in the Medical industry is required
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Results Orientation;
- Good Communication Skills in both English and Afrikaans. Black language an advantage;
- Sales Driven, dynamic, outgoing and motivated.
- Computer Skills in MS Office and specifically Excel advanced – is a requirment