Our client in the automotive industry, based in Johannesburg City, is currently looking to employ a Sales and Customer Service Coordinator.
This role is strictly for equity candidates. Candidates applying must meet the minimum requirements :
- At least 5 years’ customer service experience in the automotive / motor industry.
- BCom Finance Degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ customer service experience in a closely related industry
- Excellent SAP knowledge advantageous
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle stress and meet tight deadlines
- Good team player with the ability to work independently
- Reporting to the Customer Services Manager.
- Customer Services Team leader – Coordination of Customer Services processes and personnel.
- Order obtaining of Direct and Indirect customer enquiries
- Request feedback from customers and sales team on open customer quotations
- Preparation of pricing for decision
- Complete price sheet for management approval
- Maintain pricing report and archive for audit and controlling reference.
- Create, on management approval, Customer Accounts and maintenance
- Creation and on time submission of quotations to customers
- Sales order creation and on time submission of sales order confirmation to customers
- Daily maintenance of customer order book
- Provide weekly orderbook status to customers
- Check for delivery date improvements for customers
- Liaise with SCM on deliveries for open or overdue customer orders
- Check stock availability
- Generate delivery notes for the warehouse to pick, pack and invoice
- Manage customer complaints
- Action Credit Returns on management approval
- Generate RFMM
- Generate RFQ for new materials
- Record and maintain airfreight documentation
- Tracking on deposits and advance payments in line with the finance department
- Store Administrator
- Constant work improvements – Shop floor management
- Substitution of other customer service employees in the event of leave or illness
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not receive a response from our offices within 2 weeks.