Sales Administrator (Security / Technical Knowledge)
Johannesburg East - Must have solid sales experience
My client is a leading distributor in the electronic security equipment industry which provides effective integration support across the African continent.
The company has two divisions; distribution of security products directly to trade clients and a turnkey project management service supporting both project managers and end users.
A complete product matrix is available to assist all clients in the various markets, including; the larger complex projects at higher-end (tier 1), the standard systems and solutions at mid-end (tier 2) and even the smaller commodities at lower-end (tier 3). With eminent quality brands, my client can offer their clients a much larger choice of security solutions.
Their service matrix offers clients complete peace of mind. Not only can the company provide the full basket of products, they also have a portfolio of finance institutes to assist with the funding of larger projects. A technical department is able to offer clients a full specialised support service, being it technical support or repairs. The company has an experienced and professional in-house design team to assist with any size project.
- Build & manage strong customer relationships with existing as well as new clients by engaging with the decision makers to uncover new opportunities to build effective pipeline.
- Manage client list consistently by updating details frequently and analyse sales per product and category to promote healthy spread of sales across all categories.
- Service clients quickly, efficiently & professionally at all times.
- Offer proficient technical advice.
- Commit to mastering knowledge of the applications, features, & benefits of all relevant product lines & solutions.
- Accurate drafting of quotations and solutions based on the specific needs of clients through existing resources.
- Articulate company's USP and product matrix to clients.
- Drive Daily Plan Process with accurate feedback.
- Reach daily call log targets.
- Assist external sales consultant with quotes as well as overflow of other sales consultants.
- Accurate Monthly Planning & execution thereof.
- Meet Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly sales targets by executing set expectations.
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Preference will be given to N3 Diploma or Better qualification.
- Preference will be given to sales diploma or better.
- Minimum 2 years proven sales experience - Preference will be given to electronic security industry experience.
- Strong Technical / IT related sales knowledge - Preference will be given to distribution experience.
- Have worked with CRM system or Excel based equivalent process.
- Strong Microsoft Office Usage Experience to promote planning and processes.
- Dealer Base Management experience & understanding of sales process.
- Strong prioritization of duties to maximize return on effort.
- Communication Skills essential - telephonic, face-to-face and email etiquette.
- Self-Disciplined and Motivated.
- Fast learning of new information capabilities.
- Research & Profile Skills - LinkedIn, Whois etc.
- Good Culture Fit - Accountability
- Goal Driven and clear understanding of their goals.
- Planning & Execution of plan critical.
- Able to understand figures and analyse to benefit progress.
- Trader by nature - able to trade responsible with discount structures to maximize sales & profits.
- Basic Salary R8,000 - R12,000 neg. depending on experience
- Commission: GP rand value based 3% uncapped.
- Full product and solution training provided.