- Responsible for the assessment of corporate credit applications from Business Units, and compiling the Due Diligence reports for submission and final approval to the Credit Committee.
- Responsible for the processing of post loan management reports on a quarterly or bi-annual basis depending on the classification of the corporate loan, identifying the business's under stress for possible migration to the Checklist for close monitoring.
- Responsible for the monitor of advances to ensure compliance with all terms and conditions, and for effective control of credit risk with particular reference to names on the Checklist.
- Responsible for the periodic processing of corporate credit risk Classifications and Credit Ratings of all corporate loan accounts on your allocated portfolio.
- Compliance with the Rules and Regulations of PA and other regulators. Implementing of the Policies and Procedures of Head Office and the Branch as set out in PPM's
- Responsible for the management of the DD team and the quality of all the reports written by the DD team members.
- Research of various applicable risks like country and industry risks, in order to gain a proper understanding of the particular risks associated with a business.
- Provide training in risk management to junior staff members of both the business units and risk management teams in order to mitigate the inherent risks involved and with the aim to ultimately support business development.
- Other tasks or works assigned by the General Manager/Deputy General Manager of the Comprehensive Risk Management Department or the Executive Management of the branch
- Bachelor's degree Accounting
- Licentiate Certificate from Institute of Bankers or a similar qualification
- 8+ years experience in corporate credit review environment and/or business development area involved in the compilation of corporate credit applications.
- 5 years of management experience.
- Good knowledge of the local corporate banking market, knowledge of the legal aspects of finance and compliance risks. For Eg Companies Act, Bank Act.
- Good knowledge and understanding of collateral security documentation, the completion thereof, and legal aspects when having to realize security.
Kencorp Executive Search
P O Box 136893 Alberton North
Kencorp Executive Search was founded early 2005 and offers the combined expertise of 20 years of experience. Kencorp specializes in sourcing and placing professional and experienced candidates in the Hospitality, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, IT and Legal industries. We provide a fully comprehensive service including screening and reference checking for all our candidates which includes a candidate database and a guarantee period on all our candidates placed. This is to safe-guard you, our client, as well as the candidate and ensures that you are completely satisfied that you have made the right choice for your organization and that the candidate is happy in their new working environment.
Kencorp strives to bring you:
- Increased profits and sales
- Decreased costs
Kencorp is proud to be a member of APSO and runs the business strictly according to the APSO Code of Ethics. The Company prides itself in staff solutions for the ultimate results in Client needs and Candidate career choice. The aim is for successful permanent placements and Client/Candidate satisfaction. We are a BEE compliant company and have EME Certification.