General Employment - Other General Employment
- Set up and ensure the continuity of an Ethics office that will be responsible for the day-to-day work related to ethics management processes.
- Provide input into the development and maintenance of the ethics management program.
- Actively manage ethics in the organization.
- Provide input into the development and implementation of risk management policies and procedures.
- Provide input into quarterly Risk and Ethics Governance Reporting Requirement.
- Organise appropriate risk reporting, internally and externally.
- Provide input into the design and implementation of an overall risk management process for the Enterprise Risk Framework
- Provide input into the design and implementation Corporate Ethics Programme
- Monitor, evaluate, and challenge the organizations success in managing risks.
- Oversee and implement the plan of risk control actions.
- Actively promote and ensure the development of an ethics awareness framework for implementation across the Group.
- Draft internal risk reports and communicate results to relevant risk owners.
- Develop and maintain client relationships at the appropriate level.
- Manage strategic relationships in accordance with relevant policies, procedures and within the appropriate time frames.
- Conduct and coordinate ethics risk and opportunity assessments
- Maintain and monitor ethics risk registers.
- Promote integrity and ethical behavior in the organization and advise employees on ethical matters.
- Assist in developing risk appetite limits and management frameworks to mitigate and control potential risks.
- Conduct risk assessment maintains a comprehensive risk register and quantitatively evaluate and assess risk.
- Coordinate all departments and subsidiaries to compile risk reports.
- Bachelor of Commerce and or B Com Risk Management ideally
- 5 Years Risk and Ethics Management
- Knowledge of the Public Finance Management Act and Treasury Regulations
- Knowledge of the standards for the professional practice of internal audit
- Knowledge of and skills of applying internal audit principles and practices and management principles.
- Knowledge of financial systems
- Risk Management.