General Employment - Other General Employment
- monitors the quality of all products being manufactured in the spice plant. emphasis on process control for all products
- new raw material approval and updating raw material specifications
- approval and labeling of raw materials
- final product approval
- sampling for microbiological testing for raws, finished products and water
- maintains an awareness of GMP practices, sanitation program, and operation to help management resolve problems
- coordinates and direct all activities related to products safety, product in processes, and finished product; ensuring all customers receive their COAs and specification.
- follow up with suppliers for outstanding COAs and save them on the system
- filing and maintaining of QMS Documentation
- monitors daily production as well as the on line QC reports and must report all non-conformances immediately to both the QA supervisor and production manager.
- theoretical calculation of SO2 and salt
- ensure all batch sheets are signed off and captured on the system
- conducts regular in process audits to ensure that the production associates adhere to the processes as laid out in the relevant product specification.
- participate in daily hygiene inspections, monthly GMP audits and glass & hard plastic checklist
- participate in verification of plant equipment - scales
- maintains procedures in the plant to keep track of all product placed on hold due to quality, packaging, and rework and makes recommendation for disposition
- to ensure that retention samples are stored and marked appropriately for future reference and are properly managed
- maintaining general housekeeping in the Lab
- keep equipment and work benches clean
- all equipment & computers to be switched off - end of shift
- ensure that all books and equipment are packed away
- lab shall be kept neat and tidy at all times
- keeps abreast of latest manufacturing technologies, systems and quality control practices, Maintains a thorough understating of all products manufactured by the plant as well as the raw materials, packaging materials and operations required in the manufacturing process including quality specifications and standards.
Assign Services (Pty) Ltd