Friday, 26 February 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Ensure all materials, parts and products are bought and approved according to specifications of the overall Purchasing & SQA strategy out of the released (global) supplier portfolio
- Arranging the ordering/purchasing of all materials and Capital equipment Suppliers
- Assist with the importing and exporting equipment to various locations
- Responsible for the local procurement of services for the Solution Centre
- Ensure that the rules according to the Purchasing Handbook are obeyed
- Capture all orders onto the system
- Ensure that all BEE initiatives are implemented and adhered to
- Monitor stock levels
- Prepare reports on purchases and cost analysis
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Track incoming inventory, delivery arrival time, and note actual arrival times
- Work with team members, to develop future purchasing plans and source potential relationships with vendors
- Collaborate with financial team members on contracts, invoicing, and other financial matters.
- Ensure ERP processes are followed.