Beneficial to have:
Digital exposure, specifically:
- User Experience type of projects or programs.
- Technical - Understanding the roll out of a solution and user-based product or platform. SDLC is helpful.
- Proven track record of delivering multifunctional teams - Integration of internal teams and client-based teams.
- Understanding of Agile and implementation thereof in the context of a Hybrid roll out.
- Soft skills in the form of cultivating and maintain stakeholder relationships.
Overview of Project:
- Management of all agreed upon inputs for parallel/complimentary streams.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of Programme status throughout its life cycle.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Project flight plan.
- Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues.
- Managing Programme scope.
- Measure Programme performance.
- Manage and report on Programme progress to management and BCX.
- Manage customer expectations in terms of Deliverables, timescales, deadlines, and costs within constraints of limited resources and uncertainty in effort estimation.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Plan new requirements for projects as well as planning for change requests and ongoing support requirements.
- Responsible for Programme related administration.
- Uphold the principles and practices defined in the PMO.
- Ensure that all client requirements are understood by the delivery team.
- Design and document processes relating to the systems being developed.
- Delivers exceptional projects that exceed customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.