Our client in the Telecoms sector requires a Programme Manager- Digital on a short term contract role, with the below requirements;
- The Programme Manager will have had at least 10 years' experience in managing large complex projects or programmes, including at least 5 years as the Project Manager for major, complex, cross cutting, ICT delivery projects.
- The Programme Manager will have a Core Degree in an appropriate discipline from a recognised institution and be a member of an appropriate professional institution. PMP Certification and PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification is highly desirable. A Master’s Degree is advantageous.
- The Programme Manager will need to be very familiar with ICT and data/information technologies, concepts and terminology.
- The Programme Manager works in a Digital Data and information area and is responsible for the successful delivery of an entire Information programme. The appointed candidate will need to be experienced in end to end data and information programme delivery.
- The programme will have several projects associated with it and the Programme Manager will need to drive successful delivery from each project to meet the overall objectives and deliverables.
- The Programme Manager is accountable to the Project Sponsor & Business Owner for the successful delivery of the Programme Objectives.
- The Programme Manager will be expected to lead the Project Team which will include Customer Project Leads, Sales/Account Managers, infrastructure Project Managers, Information and technical project managers and specialized suppliers/partners. In addition, the Programme Manager will also be expected to manage delivery from virtual teams as several teams are based in other provinces and sometimes other countries.
- The individual projects are highly specialized and as such the Programme Manager will be required to have an in depth understanding of ICT Technologies and Service Delivery.