The Programme Manager will be required to contribute to, challenge and implement the long-term strategy for the Billing Management function and ensure alignment of all activities undertaken in the unit to the strategy of CFO. This is a short term contract with our client in the Telecoms sector.
- Define the Customer Service operational strategy for Billing Management in alignment with the organisation’s objectives and requirements.
- Provide input into the business plan to ensure delivery to customers and markets, and to ensure competitiveness on all elements.
- Contribute towards long-term forecasts and predictions (2-5 years), analysing trends and highlight areas of the business that may be developed further.
- Provide input into reviewing organisational activities and assist in recommending corrective actions if necessary.
- Initiate Programme and Project Kick-off meeting.
- Formalize and arrange the Project Teams (and ensure that it is fully resourced at all times)
- Define the Programme and the Project Organisation (the structure of the Project, the arrangements for its Governance, and the Controls that will be used to manage it)
- Define or confirm, and gain agreement to the Scope of the Project Prepare and maintain the Project Plan
- Prepare and maintain the Stakeholder Engagement Plan (if the Project is part of a Programme, this might be developed and managed at programme level)
- Prepare the Communications Strategy and Plan (ditto)
- Assist the Project Sponsor to develop or confirm, and maintain the Project Business Case
- Manage the Project (using the Project Controls) and ensure governance operates as per the Project Organisation
- Direct the Customer Project Leads and Infrastructure Projects Managers
- Report Programme and Project Progress to the Project Sponsor (with recommendations for Risk Management and Issue Resolution) and to the Customer Programme Manager where relevant
- Manage Risks for which s/he is identified as the Risk owner Resolve Issues for which s/he is identified as the Issue Owner
- Approve (or Reject) Change Requests that are within his/her Delegation of Authority
- Provide recommendations to the Project Sponsor (and Customer Programme Manager where relevant) as to readiness for Project launches, and work with the Business Owner to develop and implement transition plans for the adoption of project deliverables by the business
- Ensure that Project Reviews are carried out after each Project launch and that lessons learned are fed back into the Programme (where relevant) and disseminated
- Manage and coordinate all meetings both internally and externally.