Our client is seeking a Production Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of the factory taking on a hands-on approach to
production schedules and ad-hock production requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties (but not limited to)
- Manages and monitors branch safety conditions to ensure compliance to OSHA standards and to
reduce hazards in the workplace.
- Sets production goals, monitors, and manages all aspects of production.
- Manages inventory levels and ensures that effective cost control processes are in place and
- Communicates regularly with senior management and support functions.
- Manages subordinate supervisors in the Production and Transportation department
Knowledge and Understanding
- Using computer programs and software
- Coaching skills
- Managing projects
- Production scheduling
Context of work
- Legislative requirements of OHS, LRA, BCEA
- Supplier product specifications e.g., Laminating, toughening, etc
- Leads by living integrity, inspiring others, creating energy, and ensuring collaboration amongst all
levels of the organization