Vacancy: Production Co-Ordinator
Qualification/s: Matric; Post-Matric IT certification will be advantageous
Salary: R16, 000 to R20, 000 p/m - Based on skill and ability
Start date: ASAP
Our client, a leader in providing solutions for the financial sector is seeking a Production Co-ordinator for their branch in Bryanston.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Operations
- Have a working knowledge of all software developed by our client in order to provide 1st and 2nd level support on all their products and services.
- Logging of Projects and Tasks in the ticketing system, following up with affected parties, updating tickets and tracking through to resolution.
- Liaising with the Development Team on issues and working to provide additional information as and when required.
- Analytical skills required to understand nature of problems at hand.
- Facilitating Client On-boarding through basic Project Management.
- Liaising with 1st and 2nd level support teams internally and externally.
- Final stage Product Testing as part of the Quality Assurance and Defect Management functions.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly Project Reports and monthly MI (stats).
- Attend meetings and from time to time take minutes for distribution to other meeting attendees.
- Preparation of Training Material and Release Notes for new and/or updated software.
- Preparation of presentations for certain meetings.
- Microsoft PowerPoint skills required.
- Training of new Users that will be utilising products developed by our client.
- Preparation of release notes.
- Distribution and management of disputes arising from misuse of Products.
- Communication to all stakeholders pertaining to roll out status/updates.
- Monitoring system performance for both Internal and External systems to ensure that any downtime/problems encountered are identified, escalated and resolved quickly and efficiently and in accordance to escalation SLA’s.
- Reporting downtime in accordance with existing Escalation processes.
- Liaising with technicians and contractors to assure timely and efficient completion of tasks/projects.
- Liaising with Sales/Business Teams for Weekly Project updates and updating the ticketing system.
- Efficient communication of issues, and proper documentation of the entire process for each task/project.
- Facilitate communication between Business/Sales teams and Technical Teams.
- Keep up to date with all Project Office activity so that they can pick up any Project/Task in the event that another member of the team is unavailable/occupied.
- Might be required to work overtime from time to time for deployments that occur outside of office hours.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have exemplary communication skills and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Accurate communication is key.
- Must have the ability to learn quickly and grasp new concepts.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills are required.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and possess the desire to carry a task through to completion.
- Good time management skills is critical.
- Multi-tasking is an important skill, but the successful candidate must also be able to prioritise activities – understanding which are more critical than others – and concentrate on them.
- Plans and manages appropriately; holds self and team accountable for achieving goals.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to collaborate with others.
- Must be self-reliant and capable of working independently while still able to work with other members of the team.
- Proactively builds relationships and generates effective discussion and mutual support for plans and ideas.
- Proactively seeks out new knowledge sources and uses and shares knowledge effectively.
- Strives for excellence, sets and measures challenging objectives for self and others, and gives evidence-based feedback that helps others to excel.
- Must possess the ability to think clearly and rationally about what to do, including the ability to engage in reflective and independent thinking.
- Must be able to think strategically and take action accordingly.
- Must possess excellent Documentation and Writing skills in order to ensure documents are written in a clear and concise manner, and at a level that is appropriate for your stakeholders.
- Must process the ability to work under pressure and be able to meet deadlines.
Qualification and Experience:
- Matric (Grade 12) qualification.
- Tertiary Education not required but any post-Matric certifications are advantageous.
- A minimum of 5 years of previous working experience is essential.
- Computer Literate – above average MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint, MS Excel and MSWord.
- Own transport essential, as the successful candidate may be required to travel to clients from time to time.
From our client:
Our culture is underpinned by mutual respect, openness and fairness. We like to challenge ourselves to think differently, a willingness to debate viewpoints leading to the best presented argument being adopted. Trust is the vital currency of our success. Compensation R16 000 to R20 000 starting salary, depending on skill and ability. Skill and ability will be determined during the interview and by writing a ‘Problem Solving Test’.
When applying for this position, please submit an updated copy of your CV, Qualification/s and most recent payslip.
Only candidates matching the required skills, experience and qualifications will be considered. Please email us at email@example.com