- National Diploma or Advanced Certificate in a Design discipline such as product, industrial, service, interaction, digital equivalent NQF level 6 qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in design discipline (UX, UI, CX, PE) Ideally with a portfolio of high quality work in the financial services industry.
- Track record of leading the delivery of complex, high quality design projects, with strong customer impact
- 2 years of experience conducting audience and usability research including benchmarking, heuristic reviews, surveys, analytics, stakeholder interviews, focus groups, contextual inquiry, and usability testing
- Demonstrated experience in each of the usability and software engineering cycle phases (analysis, design, implementation, and deployment)
- Ability to create and use personas and produce illustrated customer journeys
- Ability to communicate ideas through drawing, digital tools, prototyping, model making etc.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.