My client based in Joburg north is seeking a Processing Consultant in Accounting Administration to perform day-to-day administrative tasks including procurement, asset management, quotations and more.
- 5 to 9 years experience in this discipline
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications such as Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail
- Capacity to multitask and prioritise workload
- The ability to work to a high level under extreme pressure
- The capacity to work alone or as part of a team
- Reliability, honesty and leadership skills
- Discretion and respect for confidential information
- Microsoft Office
- Matric with Maths (HG)
- Handling mail and ensure that the office is sufficiently stocked
- Answering phone calls and directing visitors
- Diary management on behalf of managers
- Procurement: managing stock levels and orders by negotiating with suppliers and placing appropriate orders.
- Asset management: manage levels and location of all assets
- Bookings: making travel arrangements for staff members or managing training requirements.
- Project administration and coordination
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Team Player
- Process Champion
- Customer Champion
- Risk Mitigator
- Knowledge Manager
- Relationship builder
- Change Leader
- Problem owner