We are looking for Primary Health Nurses for both our Cape Town and Gauteng regions
Primary health Nurse
- Health promotion
- Illness prevention
- Midwifery, antenatal and postnatal care
- Treatment and care of sick people, usually in interdisciplinary teams
- Rehabilitation and palliation
- Community development
- Population health and public health
- Chronic illness management
- Organising clinical work environments, including infection control and risk management
- Providing education and support to other providers such as doctors and administration staff
- Problem solving in clinical or organisational contexts
- Quality control
- Being an agent of connectivity between different health disciplines and between patients and health services
- A degree /diploma in General Nursing.
- A diploma in Midwifery.
- A diploma/certificate in Primary Health Care (recommended)
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council as a general nurse and primary health-care nurse specialist (recommended).
- Basic computer literacy.
- Presentation skills
- Basic Life Support course for Healthcare Providers.
- HIV/AIDS counseling certificate.
Please email your updated and detailed cv + copies of SANC Receipt + copies of all qualifications to
JHB Office: firstname.lastname@example.org 010 007 5720
CPT Office: email@example.com 021 948 3451