An excellent opportunity for a full time, Payments Manager to join a rapidly growing financial services firm. The role will require the candidate to work to deadlines, possess good communication and IT skills, and to have a positive approach to problem-solving with a keen eye for detail
Skills & Requirements:
• Experience managing a Payments team in a financial services background, preferably in Private Wealth Management
• Experience automating the payments process
• Managing a team of staff that process payments, journals and account closures
• Closely monitor SLA’s
• Provide training and support to the team
• Process new payment, journal, account closure requests
• Create MI for the team
• Act as the escalation point for queries
• Staff Appraisals
• Ensure the payment procedures are accurate and fully up to date
• Updating of static data on internal systems
• Working cross department in projects relating to automation of processes
• Processing ISA Subscriptions
• Monitoring payments inbox and organising emails per category
• Monitoring payments system to ensure all entries are approved and paid within SLA
• Monitoring standing orders on Custodian system to ensure there is enough cash available for
Relevant tertiary degree / diploma advantageous.
5 years in the wealth management industry preferable.
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.