The Partnerships and Growth Manager will provide strategic leadership to the Partnerships and Growth team in identifying and establishing new partnerships, donors, and areas to expand our existing platforms and services within our strategic focus areas. Your strong financial understanding together with your experience in partnerships and sustainable business modeling will help us to drive success.
Relevant Experience and Skills
- A relevant postgraduate qualification
- 5+ years of sales experience in a relevant setting (not-for-profit, development, etc)
- Strong financial experience with the ability to prepare accurate costings and budgets
- Strong connections to, or experience in, the developing world would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent negotiation skills with excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Strong networking skills with an extensive network of contacts that would be useful to our work, or a convincing plan to create one
- Strong procedural skills with an interest in ensuring business efficiencies at all levels of our work
- Comfort and experience working with distributed teams
- Willingness to travel and spend time working with our clients, as required.
Key Focus Areas
- Sales and Financial Sustainability - present solutions to partners/funders and ensure sufficient funding is secured to enable the organisation’s growth and implementation strategy
- Partnerships - develop and maintain a wide range of partnerships with implementing partners, enabling partners, distribution partners, funding partners, and other partners who would accelerate the growth of the organisation
- Strategy - support the Managing Director and leadership team with organisational strategy as it relates to partnerships and growth, including working towards annual objectives and financial KPIs