An opportunity exists to work in the Business Intelligence Department centered in Sandton for an Oracle ETL / Data warehousing developer, responsible for ongoing design, delivery and maintenance of the Client Enterprise Data Warehouse.
Candidates must have a thorough knowledge of the full data warehouse lifecycle and strong ETL skills. The successful applicant will possess a combination of strong data warehousing development skills.
- 5+ years of Oracle BI PL/SQL experience
- PowerBI experience would be highly advantageous
- Data Analysis and Data mapping experience
- Understanding of data warehouse architectures and environments
- Understanding of complex data structures/ data models and data modelling tools
- Understanding of data quality issues and design of data cleansing processes
- Experience of tuning and optimizing ETL processes
- Excellent SQL, PL/SQL and ETL skills
- Understanding of Oracle warehousing technology
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Logical thinker with problem solving skills
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Delivery focused
- Positive attitude.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link