Our client in the Banking Sector requires an Operational Reference Data Analyst on a 6 months contract. The purpose of this role is to ensure high quality maintenance of static data in accordance with laid down Data Quality Principles of: Complete, Accurate, valid, reliable, and up to date operational reference data.
- Consistent maintenance of client static data, for CIB clients; and PBB clients trading on CIB specific products.
- Enrichment of the client profile with various products and instruments, to ultimately enable booking of trades for Global Markets and processing of transactions for Transaction Product and Services
- Ensure the client static data is being maintained, in accordance with the ISO quality standards and Data Governance standards.
- Ensuring that the overall integrity of operational reference data captured in OSD is maintained through high level of attention to detail and reporting anomalies to the relevant stakeholders.
- Adherence to relevant predefined data standards to ensure consistent maintenance of Client reference data.
- Identify reference data anomalies through random validations and checks and raise remediation initiatives.
- Effective root cause analysis and reporting of anomalies to improve reference data quality and operational efficiency.
- Identification of system enhancements to minimise data input errors, reduce operational risk and improve OSD reference data quality.
- Continuously aligning to the latest revised Data Governance policies.
- Ensures that all necessary validations are in place through the data maintenance value chain.
- Maintenance of static data in line with the predefined data standards as per Data Governance
- Adherence to Data Quality Principles for data maintenance