We are looking for an Operational Financial Manager in the Melrose Arch area.
- 1-2 years post article experience or Newly qualified CA(SA)
- Excellent academic background (distinctions in matric)
- Golden Key Honour Society will be an advantage for you
- Good command of English Language
- Salary is market related and based on previous experience
- Great interpersonal skills
Responsibilities (Not limited to):
- Manage and optimize the finance processes to enable operational efficiency.
- Manage and build a team of finance professionals for an exciting new part of the business.
- Staff Management
- The main focus of this role is to run a finance team that will ensure all operational finance aspects are taken care of, such as debtors and creditors, branch performance analysis and optimizing finance processes to enable the business to scale
- The role will also grow to ensure regulatory compliance requirements of banks and statutory bodies are met for all our international entities
Day to day functions include:
- Control of the operational accounting functions
- Team management
- Cash management including debtors and creditors processes
- Regulatory compliance oversight and management
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted