A vacancy exists for an Office Administrator at our client’s factory in Gauteng for which applications are invited who meet the following requirements:
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Full Microsoft Office package.
- Degree or further qualification will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Driver’s license with own vehicle.
- Excellent communications skills, able to liaise confidently with senior management.
- Good understanding of director level responsibilities.
- An excellent level of attention to detail.
- Able to work on your own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide general secretarial / administration support to Directors and Management.
- Compile and assist with monthly payroll (leave, overtime etc.).
- Managing all HR administration.
- Supervision of the Industrial Cleaner.
- Assist with monthly reconciliation of petty cash.
- Liaising with other staff regulatory authorities, suppliers, and customers.
- Assisting with the ordering of stock including stationery, cleaning items and raw material.
- Raising purchase orders, arranging invoices and delivery notes.
- Processing the creditors and debtors’ invoices.
- Assisting the Operations Manager with monthly stock count and mass balancing.
- Assist Operational Manager with all related tasks.
- Assist with adequate policies and procedures for auditing and financial purposes.
- Assist with the compilation of monthly management pack and quarterly board packs.
- Assist with minute taking at meetings.
- Arranging travel for Directors and Management.
- Assist the Directors with ad-hoc requests at NPC and company level.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Location: Springs, Gauteng.
Salary offered: R20 000 - R25 000 per month.
Please apply online if you meet all the requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you do not receive any feedback within one month.