National Office Furniture Category Manager
BEE candidates only
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and Implement National Furniture Strategy
- Curation and Review of Furniture Range
- Sourcing of New Suppliers and Products
- Support Supplier Performance Management
- Price Negotiation and Margin Retention
- Pricing Strategy
- Training and Development
- Sales Support on Key Accounts
- Relationship Management
- Market and Competitor Analysis
- Tender and RFQs
Education and Experience
- National Senior Certificate or equivalent.
- In excess of 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Office Supplies, Office Furniture etc. is essential.