• 2+ years developing solutions in Dynamics 365, including configuration, workflow and plug-in development, is required
• Experience with Power BI or SSRS, OData and FetchXML is a plus
• Solid experience designing, architecting and building effective solutions according to industry best practices is a must, as is experience with the full systems development life cycle as it pertains to business application development projects
• Experience in estimating your application design/development work and that of others, and in the creation of application technical standards and documentation
• You will be expected to be self-motivated in researching alternative technologies, tools and techniques to solve business problems with application solutions
• Experience in migrating data from legacy CRM implementations to Dynamics 365 is preferred
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with an ability to translate technical concepts as appropriate to the level of the audience
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or a related discipline and 5 years’ in-depth technical experience in object-oriented business application design and development in a complex distributed application environment are preferred. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.