General Employment - Other General Employment
- Provide in-patient treatment for both psychiatric and medical conditions in accordance with evidence-based clinical protocols, guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Examine patients to assess general physical condition, mental health disorders and intervene appropriately
- Record patient medical histories and document examination results, treatment plans, and patients outcomes
- Consult or refer to appropriate levels of care and/or other healthcare providers when necessary.
- Provide both offsite and onsite after-hours services (on-call services)
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals (multidisciplinary team) to plan, provide and coordinate care.
- Ensure that liaison with other health professionals is maintained.
- Ensure that the rights, dignity, confidentiality and privacy of patients are maintained at all times.
- Support and participate in quality improvement and patient safety initiatives.
- Identify the developmental needs of others and coach, mentor, or otherwise help others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Engage in CPD activities and any other programs that support continuous learning
- Uphold to Clinix Group Company values.
SD Recruitment (Pty) Ltd