A leading global business in the healthcare industry is looking for a Marketing Content Specialist to join their team.
- The Marketing Content Specialist will promote products and services to existing and
prospective customers through strategic use of graphics, logos, and other promotional products
- The incumbent will not only provide communication strategies to reach outside customers and sources,
but inside ones as well, ultimately acting as a brand voice to customers and new clients
- This Marketing Specialist will write content based on creative briefs for high impact marketing content including brochures, newsletters, blog posts, website content, sales emails, social media content, all within prioritized, companywide initiatives and marketing campaigns
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Creating marketing materials
- Distribution of marketing materials
- Tracking marketing campaign performance
- Report on Marketing Campaign Performance
- Continuously conduct market communication research
- Plan ad hoc marketing initiatives
- Honours or master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related fields.
- Three to five years of related experience writing and editing projects; portfolio of relevant previous projects/communications highly preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Content Specialist or similar role