A well-known FMCG company is looking for a Marketing & Brand Manager to join their team of dynamic and energetic professionals. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within the FMCG/Manufacturing industry.
- BCom Marketing Management or similar degree
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in similar role
- Skilled in consumer insight, strategy, budget and planning, promotions management, business, and financial management
- New product development
- Digital media and advertising experience
- People Management skills
- Apply advanced marketing principles to identify and define consumer needs
- Develop annual marketing plan
- Contribute to the development and monitoring of the marketing budget
- Lead the definition of and development of major products/product lines that solve consumer needs
- Identify new opportunities to grow existing and new products.
- Enhance current products and distribution channels
- Anticipate consumer desires and needs that are 1 – 3+ years in the future
- Present complex marketing and product development information/recommendations
- Effectively plan to ensure that top line sales goals and bottom line profit goals are met by overseeing the execution of brand strategies
- Understand the market competitive landscape, key needs and business priorities
- Develop market growth strategies
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.