- Coordinate all departments to perform the Risk Date Aggregation and Risk Reporting Principle Compliance;
- Perform the secretariat duties of the Risk Management and Internal Control Committee;
- Perform the IFRS9 Impairment management duties under the guidance from Bank Head Office;
- Perform the Treasury Business Risk Management second line of risk defense function;
- Draft credit, market, operational risk management related policies;
- Draft credit, market, operational risk management related reports to Bank Head Office and the local regulators; and communicate with Head Office ;
- Coordinate the credit rating and classification related works within the branch and report to Bank Head Office;
- Teamwork with other functional departments to make sure compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements.
- Assist with the training and development of junior staff members of both the business units and risk management in all aspects of comprehensive risk management, in order to mitigate the inherent risks involved and with the aim to ultimately support business development.
- B Com Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Risk management
- Must be fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- CFA, FRM or trained as a chartered accountant.
- 5 years’ working experience in the field of risk management or financial analytical or management, with a preference of relevant banking work experience
- Good analytical and interpretive skills
- Sound understanding of High Risk Regulations as they apply to a Bank
- Good presentation skills and report writing
- Ability to contribute positively to various internal committee structures, good team player
- Decisive and able to unpack complex situations
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure
- Attention to details and results focused
- Adapting and responding to change
Kencorp Executive Search
P O Box 136893 Alberton North
Kencorp Executive Search was founded early 2005 and offers the combined expertise of 20 years of experience. Kencorp specializes in sourcing and placing professional and experienced candidates in the Hospitality, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, IT and Legal industries. We provide a fully comprehensive service including screening and reference checking for all our candidates which includes a candidate database and a guarantee period on all our candidates placed. This is to safe-guard you, our client, as well as the candidate and ensures that you are completely satisfied that you have made the right choice for your organization and that the candidate is happy in their new working environment.
Kencorp strives to bring you:
- Increased profits and sales
- Decreased costs
Kencorp is proud to be a member of APSO and runs the business strictly according to the APSO Code of Ethics. The Company prides itself in staff solutions for the ultimate results in Client needs and Candidate career choice. The aim is for successful permanent placements and Client/Candidate satisfaction. We are a BEE compliant company and have EME Certification.