PBT Group has an urgent vacancy for a Data and Information Architecture / Senior Business Intelligence Analyst Manager.
- Facilitating the relationship between developers and business analysts to ensure business and functional requirements are correctly translated into technical specifications and system guidelines.
- Analysis, scoping, specification and design of business rules and database solutions
- Rapid prototyping of business solutions to determine viability and to prove concepts.
- Focus on optimizing current databases and reporting processes.
- Lead projects with specific focus on automation and effectivity.
- Special Project: Pan Africa Client Revenue Reporting
- Replacement of end-to-end legacy database process into new SQL system
- Full analysis of business, reporting and database requirements for various African countries including Botswana, Ghana, Mozambique, Kenya, Mauritius, Tanzania, Seychelles, Zambia.
- Analysis and sourcing of various new and existing data sources within SQL, Oracle, Hadoop.
- Defining business rules and preparing prototypes using BI analytical tools, such as QlikView.
- Establishing new product and client hierarchies
- Creating datasets and SQL contracts to cater for data consumption and business transformation rules.
- Manage and ensure that processes are automated, sustainable and future proof.
- Status: Fully in production and project delivered on time
- Extensive QlikView knowledge:
- Developer and Designer Training
- QlikView 11 Developer and Designer Certification
- QlikView 12
- Knowledge in various programming languages:
- R, MATLAB, C++, SAS, Excel VBA (University level)
- Good computer typing skills
- Good in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Good SAP knowledge in following areas: Procurement and Logistics, Taxation
- SharePoint basic training completed:
- SharePoint Site Collection and Site Administration
- SharePoint 2013 Branding and User Interface Design
- Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint 2010 Designer (ICT Specialist)
- A degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Business Administration / Commerce or equivalent