- Development Management - 13-15 years’ experience with Mainframe
- Lead, Develop and manage teams for 10+ members working on Mainframe projects.
- Work closely with product owner and business stakeholders to create, maintain feature backlog of business requirements.
- Create project plan, cost estimation and execution/deployment timelines.
- Collaborate with architects, SMEs, engineering leads to understand the requirement and drive the design of the features.
- Communicate status, risks and offer mitigations strategies to ensure on-time delivery of all committed releases to cross functional team and high-level management.
- Always encourage team to work on manual process improvement and help them in growing their technical expertise on various technologies.
- Manage team’s capacity planning and billing recoveries.
- Strong understanding of Mainframe technologies – Cobol, CICS, DB2, JCL, MQ, VSAM.
- Preferable to have experience in integration of Mainframe with distributed systems.
- Experience in engineering practices like Agile, DevOps and Cloud.
- Must have functional experience in Banking Core Banking Domain.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.