Role & Responsibilities
Minimum Qualifications and requirements
- Trade certificate as Fitter and Turner or Toolmaker or equivalent
- CNC programming is a prerequisite
- Need to have supervisory experience
- min. 10 years experience
- Setting and Operating CNC & Conventional Machines
- Create CNC programs from ISO/SANS drawings.
- Ability to set up, program, operate and troubleshoot CNC lathes and mills independently
- Operate the CNC lathes & Conventional Machines.
- Reduce set up time and machining time through process improvements
- Supervise/manage a team