Salary: R62 000 per month CTC
- Diploma or degree in a relatable field ie: supply chain, logistics etc
- High attention to detail in documentation, record keeping and stock management
- Excellent command of the English language, written and verbal
- 5 years’ experience in local and international procurement of a diverse range of products
- 5 years’ experience exporting goods in consolidated break bulk loads into Africa mainly by road and air
- Must be willing to work longer hours when necessary
- Close proximity to Bryanston (15km radius)
- Local and International procurement of various products as per client’s request
- Sourcing items of the best quality at the best negotiated rates possible.
- Ensuring that client needs, and expectations are met in time.
- Ensuring accuracy of the products procured as per the client’s needs.
- Promoting sales with both new and existing clients.
- Ensure monthly reports are sent to management (Transactional Listings)
- Ensure accuracy when processing proforma/commercial invoices.
- Travel to new and existing clients.
- Consolidating goods for shipment, including domestic movements
- Working with and taking instruction from work colleges /sales agents /buyers to facilitate the logistics process.
- Book loading slots with the warehouse.
If you have not received feedback within 5 working days then please assume your candidacy was unsuccessful