General Employment - Other General Employment
A high-profile, globally focused business seeks a studious, detail-orientated, and dynamic Legal Manager who is an Admitted Attorney. The role is based in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg. Our client enjoyed their best year during a global pandemic and is currently undergoing an expansion phase.
The ideal incumbent has to have a flair for drafting Commercial Property Leases and must possess an eye for detail.
• Bachelor’s and LLB degree
• Admitted Attorney
• 5 - 8 years’ post qualification experience
• Strong drafting and leasing experience – essential
• Experience in the Property industry
• Providing expert legal advice to support key stakeholders within the business
• Ensure legal compliance of business processes
• Commercial insight and strong negotiation
• Coaching, change communication, and training to staff on legal developments
• Managing relevant outsourced partners
• Other duties to be discussed in interview stage
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or visit https://set.co.za/ for more information.