Our client based in Lanseria, are looking for a Legal Advisor / Attorney to join their team. Duties and responsibilities would include:
- Attending transaction briefings
- Complete a due diligence - this includes requesting, collating and assessing relevant supporting documentation and working with the counterparty to complete documentation gaps / inconsistencies
- Preparation and drafting of any and all transaction related documents, including but not limited to: Expression of interest / Letter of Intent, Sales of Shares and Claims Agreement, Subscription Agreement, Joint Venture Agreement, Board Resolutions, Company Documents etc
- Assisting the directors prepare for meetings
- Prepare analysis, statistics, plans, strategy documents for presentation
Relevant experience essential. The company is open to the individual working remotely.