Lecturer: Project Management
Wednesday, 03 March 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- A postgraduate degree (Masters Degree Minimum) where the candidate is also able to the coordination of academic activities with local and Head Office academics;
- The senior lecturer is needed to coordinate the academic activities at the region, manage the local lecturers and tutors, and ensure that students receive the same quality service than those in other regions.
- Project management experience in public or private higher education institutions
- Familiarity with the higher education regulatory environment and requirements
- An added advantage would be a candidate with strong digital literacy skills.
- High level computer literacy; Strong linguistic, advanced analytical and report writing skills; Sound interpersonal skills.
- At least 5 years' lecturing experience