Our client is a technology-led and data-driven customer management solutions provider that enables high performance customer solutions which minimize risk and maximize value across the customer engagement lifecycle; empowering clients to confidently grow and manage the value of their loyal customer base.
High performance is at the core of the client. The client employees are valued for consistently delivering superior solutions across the customer engagement lifecycle, so that our clients can grow the value of their customer base.
This role requires a seasoned Learning and Development Specialist to be responsible for the identification and prioritization of learning and development needs; and directing the planning and implementation of learning and competency management in line with Group HR strategic agenda. The incumbent will work closely with Snr HRBPs to ensure the implementation of HR strategic agenda.
This role will also have a critical reporting function to relevant statutory bodies, Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs) and internal HR governance structures. The incumbent will required to design and implement best practice tactics to ensure business strategy is realized through the focused development of its workforce.
Minimum qualification requirements:
- B degree in Human Resources Management with specialization in L&D
- Post Graduate degree in Human Resources Management with specialization in in L&D will be an advantage
- SDF Certification
- Project management certificate will be an advantage
Minimum experience requirements:
- 5-6 years’ experience as an L&D Specialist or similar role with 2-3 years’ experience as an SDF
Key responsibilities will include:
- To provide thought leadership, guidance and best-practice processes for implementation across the business
- Advise business on transformation initiatives driven through Skills Development
- Defining and managing the competency framework and developing (short and long term) plans to enhance competency development across the organization
- Track L&D spend against budget and forecast and ensuring the effective usage and maximization of the L&D Budget
- Establish and manage Skills Development Committee
- Designing & implementing Training Needs Analyses (TNAs) processes
- Designing skills audit tools and conducting skills audits at regular prescribed intervals/as required
- Analysing and prioritizing skills requirements in line with Group HR Strategy
- Developing, implementing and monitoring implementation of Personal Development Plans
- Defining and managing the competency framework and developing plans to enhance competency development across the group
- Managing internal & external bursary programmes
- Executing the duties of a Skills Development Facilitator
- Statutory reporting to relevant statutory bodies, Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs), internal HR governance structures.
- Compiling and submitting Skills development reports/data as required for Transformation agenda
- Compiling and submitting Skills development reports/data for BBBEE requirements
- Maintaining the L&D Quality Management System – update policies, procedures documents and documentation as required
- Knowledge and understanding of all relevant labour legislation; Human Resources practices, Policies and Procedures.
- Working knowledge of and exposure to best practice in Skills development.
- Working knowledge of the SAQA, NSDS, SDA, QCTO and SDLA in respect of the Company.
- Understanding of skills development in relation to B-BBEE & transformation
- Budget management.
- The proven ability to produce insightful, strategic L&D reports.
- Presenting and Communicating Information effectively
- Working with People
- Adhering to principles and values
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Ability to develop relationships and Networks
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adapting and Responding to change
- Influencing upwards
- Managing conflicting demands effectively