A boutique digital agency in Sandton is looking for a multi-skilled designer to join their team
The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing digital design across numerous platforms to ensure a seamless, strategic digital journey that meets clients' briefs and their expectations.
- Multimedia design for campaigns and/or community management that are platform or channel-specific
- Create animations, interactive displays, HTML functions, video content, etc. for social media and digital platforms
- Interpret briefs to ensure the needs of the clients are met by creating a narrative that brings about human engagement
- Tailor-make and implement multi-channel content for the targeted audience and platforms
- Create emotional associations to brands through digital and social content
- Diploma/Degree in Multimedia Design or equivalent
- Proficient in: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, XD
- Broad knowledge of the design fields i.e. graphic, multimedia, copywriting, etc.
- Intermediate experience in video and animation would be preferable
- Multichannel platform integration knowledge
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEO
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong conceptual ability, agile and adaptable
- Ability to efficiently use Google Suite or similar presentation/collaborative tools
- Knowledge and experience using Google Web Designer, Sketch, InVision and backend development a plus
Experience within an agency environment is essential!