Our Client a Global tech firm is seeking an Intermediate Project Administrator to join their team in Johannesburg on a contract basis.
Our client requires an Intermediate Project Administrator who can break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals.
- The resource will work closely with the Project Management Office, ICS departments, internal and external stakeholders to facilitate ensure projects meet quality standards and are completed on time and within budget. Level: Intermediate Responsibilities
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g., assigned tasks and next steps)
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals.
- Create and update workflows.
- Conduct risk analyses.
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g., user/client requirements and relevant case studies)
- Track expenses and predict future costs.
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Measure and report on project performance
- Act as the point of contact for all participants