QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Matric Certificate;
- LLB degree (non-negotiable); and
- 1-3 years’ experience in Compliance with experience in attending to compliance matters pertaining to FAIS, FICA, Short-term Insurance Act, Long-term Insurance Act, Pension Funds Act and Medical Schemes Act (or at least majority of these.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- Assist with best FICA practices, procedures and supply the necessary documentation (and vet current documentation) in respect thereof and conduct training on FICA;
- Drafting of relevant Compliance related risk management plans;
- Facilitating changes/amendments/updates to policies, manuals, plans, guides and client facing documentation as instructed by Executive: Legal and Compliance;
- Maintenance of Competency Register and other Compliance Related Registers;
- Creating and updating fillable Compliance related Client Facing Forms;
- Management of Supervision Agreements and Records;
- Assisting with compliance related training;
- Conducting changes at CIPC;
- BBB-EE Reporting with FSTC;
- FAIS and FICA monitoring;
- Compliance Administration;
- Legal drafting and vetting experience advantageous.
- Computer literacy;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Function under pressure and ability to work under strict deadlines; and
- Detail orientated.