An Industrial Engineer focused on analyzing business processes, identifying business opportunities, investigating system and process-related problems while recommending and implementing improvements, generating reports and developing solutions for our different department as in line with their particular requirements. He / She will also have to:
- Analyze business and system processes to generate “AS-IS” and “TO-BE” processes.
- Co-ordinate closely with the development team to document, design, test, deploy and support process/system solutions.
- Develop and document requirements and functional design specifications for system business improvements.
- Manage and monitor all business systems and infrastructure.
- Become the company’s system expert for all IT systems (both front and back end) and advise on the correct procedure/s to follow when ad-hoc queries/issues arise.
- Plan system document requirements and be the custodian of all system related documents for both Developers and Business Intelligence.
- Create and maintain documentation including business requirements, design specifications, User Manuals, SOP’s, etc.
- Facilitate UAT sessions with stakeholders.
- Facilitate process walkthroughs within departments.
- Ability to explain complex and technical issues in a way that non-technical personnel may understand it.
- Create systems and methodologies for analyzing and presenting data.
- Drive focus on standardized processes, systems and tools to reduce process variation, leading to improved business efficiency.
- Investigate ad-hoc system queries; assist in data interpretation and present results.
- Develop reports by leveraging BI tool such as Microsoft Reporting Services platform (SSRS), SSAS, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SQL, MS Excel, pivot tables and other tools.
- Plan, develop and implement system or continuous improvement projects.
- Collect and summarize data in preparation for statistical and analytical reports i.e. KPI reports, daily and weekly reports etc.
- Interpret, evaluate, connect data, and integrate business analyses and projections for reporting purposes.
- Produce high quality reports and ensure accurate data.
- Provide assistance with project documentation, i.e.: project planning, process mapping, system testing & quality assurance methods, requirements and functional design specifications, change requests, case studies, etc.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Degree/Diploma: Undergraduate or graduate coursework in Industrial Engineering.
- Three or more years’ experience in industrial engineering or business analysis.
- Must have experience in Information System (System Engineering).
- Business Process Analysis, Business Case Development, Business Process Mapping & Modelling, etc.
- Power BI, Power Query, SSQR, Smartsheet
- Advance Microsoft Excel (VBA, Macros, etc.)
- Experience in using BPA/BPM tools such as Lucid Chart, Visio, ARIS, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Detail-orientated and Quality focused
- Ability to organize effectively and prioritize own workload
- MS Office advanced proficiency - Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Visio
- Must able to work accurately, under pressure, in order to meet strict deadlines