Our client in the Telecoms Sector requires an Implementation Manager on a 12-month contract. The Implementation Manager must have worked on large OSS/BSS Transformation programs from inception to implementation. The Implementation Manager has the ability to take ownership and drive the above disciplines with limited direction required and has deep knowledge and skills within project and program lifecycles, and contributes as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) across the program life cycle.
The Implementation Manager will contribute through structures, processes, and policies to deliver according to the program schedule.
- The Implementation Manager may have responsibility for a small staff compliment to deliver the stream deliverables.
- The Implementation Manager must have worked with a Solution Integrator, assisting with the delivery across the program.
- The Implementation Manager must enforce compliance to the Client’s standards and the way of work.
- The Implementation manager will also fulfil Senior Business Analysis services required to ensure that the Project deliverables align with the Client’s strategy and vision.
- The role will ensure that the business design is representative of the business’s current and future requirements and that the design facilitates business transformation. The role will ensure that the programme benefits are realized.
Responsibilities and related deliverables will include, but are not limited to, business design (design thinking), customer journey design, processes and procedures, non-functional requirements, business continuity plan, roles & rights, business testing support, solution rollout support. The following are included scope of services:
- Implementation and post implementation
- Develop business implementation and roll out plan
- Align the implementation and roll out plan with all functional groups
- Ensure business socialization of the solution, supporting the Change Manager with deep functional knowledge
- Utilise and adhere to program management governance guidelines
- Prepare implementation progress decks
- Facilitate and document implementation readiness criteria
- Ensure that implementation readiness criteria are met
- Implement as per the agreed rollout plan.
Manage Onsite support for all channels
Onsite support including Super User: Record daily review session proceedings, track, and report issues, develop and disseminate user guides, frequently asked questions and other support materials based on raised user issues:
- Confirm user profiles functional
- Assist with access management
- Confirm resolver groups functional
- Identify and arrange for Development and continuous enhance help guides
- Business communications as required
- Manage end of day progress sessions.
Establish and support Can do room Regional 1st level support as part of the pilot
- Consisting of technical domain experts and BAU resources
- Confirm remedy routing functionality
- Identify technical, training issues
- Identify technical gaps
- Identify work arounds
- Monitor fixes and work around efficiency
- Facilitate WebEx remote user support
- Daily review of remedy tickets
- Manage end of day progress sessions.
Implementation Management Key tasks
- Develop development of the detailed rollout plan
- Monitor project/initiative timelines & milestones
- Coordinate work between teams at different locations, monitor their progress and adherence to the plan
- Comply with all quality assurance processes
- Manage the formally defined scope change process
- Manage/facilitate issue resolution
- Monitor project level risks and mitigation
- Monitor the delivery of business results assigned to the project
- Align the rollout and implementation plan according to the Programme milestones
- Clear objectives and goals will be set and tracked throughout the rollout and implementation of the Programme.