Human Resources Administrator
Friday, 17 September 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Industry specific knowledge - Has technical and business knowledge and understanding that is appropriate to a manufacturing and contracting business of the size and complexity envisaged.
- Knowledge – Professional - Has a designated level of professional skill and/or knowledge in specific area(s) and to keep current with developments and trends in area(s) of expertise, usually acquired through tertiary education.
- Organisational Skills - Ability to stay focused on different tasks, and use your time, energy, strength, mental capacity and physical space effectively and efficiently in order to achieve the desired outcome.
- Active Listening - Ability to pay attention, withhold judgement, reflect, clarify and summarise information.
- Presentation and Demonstration - Ability to put together a good presentation and quality handouts that effectively communicate the business proposition and gain buy in.
- Office Technology - Has a sound understanding of the equipment and tools required to do the job.
- Record-Keeping - Can review documents and files for necessary data, enter appropriate data into systems or files, check records for accuracy and completion and retrieve data to produce reports or to answer questions.
- Administrative - Displays a sound knowledge of the administrative tasks that need to be done, determining how to do them, allocating resources to those tasks, and then monitoring progress to ensure that they are done.
- Cognitive - Exhibits sound mental processes of perception, memory, judgment, and reasoning, as contrasted with emotional and volitional processes.
- Personal Management - Has a sound understanding of self and embraces continuous personal growth. Has plans for the future and is committed to developing the competencies, skills, and technical knowledge required to achieve personal goals.
- Communication - Displays adequate written and verbal communication skills.
- Logical Reasoning - Demonstrates sound logical reasoning skills