We are looking for a Human Resources (HR) Generalist who will be responsible for overseeing the human resources responsibilities and activities of our client’s organization. They will be required to manage the recruitment process, employee relations, regulatory compliance, and training and development.
This position will add value to our overall effectiveness and improve our operations by providing the necessary support to the factory.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential);
- 5 years of experience as an HR Generalist or similar role;
- Payroll experience;
- HRIS experience vital
- HR Premier and SAGE 300 advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness;
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies;
- Understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations;
- Understanding of Health and Safety experience regulations and employee relations;
- Has worked and dealt with unions;
- CCMA/Bargaining council experience (IR Management);
- Knowledge of HR functions and best practices;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines;
- Excellent computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software;
- Organizational and conflict management skills;
- Strong Administration background and meticulous attention to detail.