Our client is a technology-led and data-driven customer management solutions provider that enables high performance customer solutions which minimize risk and maximize value across the customer engagement lifecycle; empowering clients to confidently grow and manage the value of their loyal customer base.
High performance is at the core of the client. The client employees are valued for consistently delivering superior solutions across the customer engagement lifecycle, so that our clients can grow the value of their customer base.
This role requires a seasoned HR Business Partner for TCTS & Support. The incumbent will be required to operationalize the HR strategic agenda at the functional and entity level. This will be achieved by implementing various HR processes across the HR value chain and ensuring effective HR service delivery across the entity/function level. The HRBP will act as the first point of contact to employees for all HR related matters at entity/functional level. The incumbent will be based at Hyde Park and will work closely with the CoE to ensure execution of the HR strategic agenda.
Minimum qualification requirements:
- B Degree in Human Resources Management
- Post graduate qualification in HR Management will be an advantage
Minimum experience requirements:
- 4-5 years’ experience in a Human Resources generalist role
- Experience in a Call Centre environment will be an advantage
Key responsibilities will include:
- To operationalize the HR strategy for TCTS & support functions
- To implement and offer guidance on various HR processes across the HR Value chain to employees and line managers.
- Facilitate the recruitment process from end-to-end at the entity/functional levels to ensure attraction of competent and skilled talent.
- Implement the pre-on boarding and on-boarding processes for new employees at function/entity level.
- To provide tactical support in the following areas:
- HR administration
- Talent Acquisition
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Employee Wellness
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Value Proposition
- Learning & Development
- Talent Management
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the business through active engagement and collaboration.
- Administer all HR administrative processes at functional and entity level.
- Provide support to line managers and employees on all HR related practices, processes and procedures.
- Ensure the implementation of L&D initiatives to embed a learning culture at functional and entity level.
- Implement the end to end employee relations activities at entity & functional level
- Compile and maintain all employee relations records at entity & functional level.
- Support the implementation of performance management at operational level by tracking and driving progress on actions throughout the performance management cycle.
- Provide administrative support to succession management initiatives at entity & functional level
- Ensure the implementation and socialization of the EVP initiatives at functional and entity level.
- Provide HR data input to EE/Transformation committee structures at entity & functional level.
- Compile reports on HR metrics and matters as input into HR reporting requirements.
Technical competencies required
- Knowledge and understanding of all relevant labour legislation; Human Resources practices; Policies and Procedures.
- Working knowledge of and exposure to HR best practice throughout the HR value chain.
- Exposure to HR technology: e-recruitment platforms, etc.
- Proven ability to compile and manage HR data – attention to detail; data integrity management; confidentiality
- Report writing using various MS Office applications (i.e. MS Excel, MS Word & MS PowerPoint).
Behavioural competencies required
- Planning and organizing
- Presenting and communicating information effectively
- Working with People
- Adhering to company principles and values
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Building relationships and Networks
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Adapting and responding to change
- Influencing upwards
- Managing conflicting demands effectively