General Employment - Other General Employment
Key Performance Areas:
- Perform HR administration/transactional activities (Benefits management, UIF processes, payroll admin like pay slips, pay queries, etc)
- Implement talent management strategy (incl succession planning)
- In conjunction with line management, identify training needs, implement training.
- Develop, maintain, and implement HR related policies,
- Contribute if development and implementation of HR strategy and programs.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
- Resolve employee relations issues (including grievances)
- Handle disciplinary matters.
- Manage recruitment, selection, and placement processes (including policies induction)
- Develop and submit Workplace Skills Plan and Employment Equity Plan
- Manage termination and attend to non-complex CCMA/Bargaining council disputes.
- Tertiary qualification in HR
- Tech/Honours in HR or Labour Law will be an advantage.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in similar field
- Talent management principles and application/ implementation
- Handling disciplinary matter/hearing and grievances.
- Developing WSP/ATR and EE Plan
- Proficiency in MS Office package (Advanced Excel)
- Development, interpretation, and implementation of HR policies.
- Interpretation and implementation of labour legislation.
- Training and skills development principles and processes.
- Payroll administration.
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics