My client based in Parktown is seeking a Helpdesk Team Leader to join their team. The successful encumbant will be managing a Team of Held Desk Engineers that offers user support, desktop support and system support.
- Day-to-day management of support calls
- First, Second and Third Line support
- Actively investigate methods of reducing support calls
- Actively manage team delivery and adherence to SLA
- Create standard operating procesdures for all activities of the help desk
- Manage and coach team members
- Team Management, including performance management and skills management
- Client service
- Ensuring SLA's are met
- Prioritise urgent calls
- Assign and manage calls to technicians
- Proactive managament of technical issues
- Handling escalations and ensuring client satisfaction
- Team Player
- Process Champion
- Customer Champion
- Risk Mitigator
- Knowledge Manager
- Capacity Creator
- Relationship builder
- Change Leader
- 4 - 8 years in discipline
- Indepth knowledge of the Windows Operating System and application stack
- This includes, Outlook, Office, Active Directory and Filserver.
- Basic understanding on networking, windows servres and VPN.
- Postive attitude, Problem Solver, Strong leadership skills and Driver.
- Microsoft stack of application. Apple advantagious
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Advantageous)
- MCSE (Essential)
- A+ (Essential)