The Executive will oversee the management and improvement of clearing in the National Payment System across all primary payment streams, including low value payments and collections, card payments and high value payments.
1. To take end-to-end executive accountability for the overall quality, efficiency, and health of the clearing components of the National Payment System and the coordination of all Payment Clearing Houses and other payment system activities, including the accountability for the effective delivery of relevant projects and programmes.
2. To take executive accountability for running and managing the clearing components of the National Payment System, including rules, processes, workflows, and procedures designed to create a well-managed and regulated payments landscape.
3. To support, sponsor and drive change that will help shape and guide the future growth and development of the electronic payment systems in the NPS.
4. To develop, refine and implement operations functional models and strategy, including the financial and human resources required to ensure the disciplined and rigorous operational management of all electronic payment systems to support, safeguard and regulate the NPS
5.As a member of the executive team to influence and shape future payments strategy by being informed of international trends, plausible strategic scenarios, possible risks, current and future stakeholder needs and broader eco-system challenges or dependencies and to take co-accountability for the formulation and execution of the Modernisation roadmap for all electronic payment systems.
6. To form and engage in meaningful relationships with key stakeholders and Payments System Providers and Users to consult or advocate changes, improvements or risk reduction measures to electronic Payments streams in the National Payment System
**By sending your CV along with other additional documents you give consent to HWR to process and retain your personal information for the current opportunity as well as for future opportunities**
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link