The Head of IT Operations will provide departmental leadership as well as develop and maintain the Change Department’s strategic roadmap by ensuring that system technology capabilities continually support the business’s goals and objectives.
Work closely with the Chief Technology Officer and other key business stakeholders to implement effective technology solutions for all aspects of the business.
Ensure the successful delivery of strategic Programmes across the business in order to transform and modernise.
· Bachelor’s degree or NQF equivalent preferable
· Demonstrate experience in managing multiple, multifaceted projects with large teams and big budgets
· Minimum of 10 years experience in Change/IT teams
· Extensive experience in managing executive stakeholders, 3rd Party vendors/partners and internal, diverse teams and departments
· 5-10 years’ experience in Financial Services / Insurance / Banking
· Advanced level competency with Microsoft Office suite
· Solid IT and technology background with proven experience in different roles
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link