PBT Group has a requirement for a Hadoop Developer to interpret requirements provided by business and produce effective Big Data solutions.
Programming exposure for code transformations and integrating the big data solution with existing systems. Develop information solutions from a variety of sources for both structured and unstructured data. Technical ownership of Big Data solutions for structured and unstructured data.
- Develop and implement big data models and solutions
- Design and implement ETL methodologies and technologies and the integration with big data
- Conduct root cause analysis on production issues
- Technical leadership of entire information management process of both structured and unstructured data
- Provide ongoing support and enhancement to ETL system
- Optimization and the information solutions
- Implementing machine learning algorithms
- Configuration of the Hadoop infrastructure and environment for optimal performance
- Integrate with statistical and actuarial analysts to build models
- Producing relevant technical documentation and specifications
- Estimate time and resource requirements for business requirement
- Integration of big data solutions with existing reporting and analytical solutions
- Develop data processing functions (DPF’s) using Java and Python
- Big Data Developer (Intermediate level)
- Hadoop based architecture with Hortonworks Data Flow & Data Platform clusters
- HDF, HBase, Hive, Spark, Storm
This alert already exists for this Email.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.