Group Executive: Marketing, Communications and Media Liaison
Sunday, 26 September 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- Develop and implement the Group Communications and Marketing Strategy to guide the marketing, communications activities, and programmes within Companies.
- Without outsourcing the responsibility, develop and draft media, marketing, and communication strategies.
- Develop and execute on divisional strategy and operational plan aligned to the Group Corporate Strategy.
- Lead and manage the division in line with the approved policies, applicable laws, and the delegated authority by facilitating resource availability for operational effectiveness.
- Work with internal and stakeholders to ensure alignment of activities and economies of scale principles are applied where possible.
- Significant experience in investment and destination marketing strategy for the Group
- Oversee media monitoring and establish relations with media to ensure positive reporting.
- Foster a high-performance corporate culture within Division that promotes ethical practices and encourages individual integrity, accountability, and social responsibility.
- Post-Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related.
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in the Strategic senior and Executive Management Level and within the Marketing or Public Relations or Communications environment.
- Knowledge of strategic promotions, marketing, communications, and public relations.
- Experience in project and programme management.