Wednesday, 23 June 2021
General Employment - Other General Employment
- The Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining the brand strategy of the company. The incumbent will ensure that the marketing and promotional materials remain updated and current.
- Duties include but are not limited to digital mock-ups, photo editing, presentation, developing proposal concepts.
- In addition, the GDM Coordinator is responsible for the management of the company’s digital foot print including social media content, website updates, and content monitoring on all customer e-commerce platforms.
- A key deliverable will be managing marketing material projects from development and design to distribution and tracking.
- Initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria at the specified time, achieving project goals given the constraints
- Put together a good presentation and quality handouts that effectively communicate the business proposition and gain buy in.